TO BE CONSIDERED
FOR THIS POSITION,
PLEASE SEND YOUR
COVER LETTER AND
Opinion Dynamics, a leading energy research and consulting firm, is seeking a Communications Specialist based in our Waltham, MA headquarters. The Communications Specialist will work to disseminate a vast array of original content into appropriate social media and traditional channels. The Communications Specialist will also help shape content for use to external audiences.
- Work collaboratively with marketing and project teams to support business communication efforts
- Develop original content to be promoted via social media, email and print
- Develop technical content in terms people can understand
- Work with the marketing team to develop and execute on-brand digital marketing campaigns
- Work to expand existing social media networks with the desired audience and explore additional platforms
- Create reports to track the success of content promoted via social media and other platforms
- Monitor brand presence across all social platforms, and respond where applicable.
- Research current social industry trends, reports and upcoming platforms and technology
- Layout and design eye catching digital and printed marketing collateral
- Graphic support for proposals and reports
- Set and communicate deadlines to project teams and ensure timelines are met
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, communications, public relations or similar
- Vast knowledge and experience with social media and traditional media outlets
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience, consulting firm experience preferred
- Superior organizational skills
- Exceptional written and oral skills
- Energy industry experience a strong plus
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Constant Contact and WordPress a plus
- Flexibility in hours depending on needs—note this is a full-time position
This job is perfect for a person with some marketing/PR agency experience who is looking to join a growing company in a new role.
To be considered for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to:
Careers: Communications Specialist
No phone calls, please. Only those resumes accompanied by a cover letter will be considered. Opinion Dynamics is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer.